Aon Is Looking For a Western Cyber Sales Leader, Financial Services Group (FSG)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cyber Team within Aon Reed Stenhouse in any of our western Canadian offices, such as Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg or Saskatchewan. As the Western Cyber Sales Leader, you will report directly to the National Practice Leader, Cyber.
Your Impact As A Western Cyber Sales Leader, FSG
- Cultivating and producing new cyber business;
- Assisting in the development of cyber sales and cyber marketing strategy designed to cultivate revenue generation opportunities;
- Assisting in the development and Implementation of sales strategies to increase cyber sales penetration of Aon’s existing client base;
- Developing new contacts and build relationships with prospects that align with the Region’s acknowledged targeted industry or segment groups;
Cyber Support for Account Teams
- Coordinating / providing oversight to account teams in the region to assist in cyber discussions and sales with clients and to provide cyber sales support;
- Supporting Account Teams such that they are able to develop and manage the relationship to become the client’s cyber risk management advisor;
Development of Expertise and Profile of the Cyber Practice
- Continuous to market and industry education regarding Cyber exposures, trends, policy wordings and solutions offered by Aon, and the broader market
- Providing the leadership necessary for development and delivery of insurance and industry related presentations/seminars prospects and clients as required;
- Acting as the visible face of Aon to the clients/prospects in the community, working to consistently prospect and facilitating lead generation activities;
- Participating in industry sponsored events and maximize opportunities to become involved with various industry committees;
- Leading by example by demonstrating and sharing with all lines of business the importance of best practice; and
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum five (5) to seven (7) years of commercial insurance experience required;
- Proven track record of managing and growing a book of business;
- Previous sales and business development experience required;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written;
- Client focused and proven relationship building skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision;
- Meticulous attention to detail, refined organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Proven ability to prioritize competing requirements and deadlines under pressure;
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package.
- Must be willing to travel quite regularly across Canada
- Prior experience with cyber insurance clients would be beneficial, but is not required.
- Post-Secondary degree or a combination of education and equivalent years of industry experience;
- General Insurance Level Two (2) License required;
- Completed Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) or Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation required;
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development including insurance courses and certifications (i.e. Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) / Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)).
We Offer You:
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.