Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
McLagan provides tailored human capital expertise to financial services firms across the globe. Since 1966, we have partnered with the largest and smallest financial services firms to help them make data-driven decisions to hire, retain, and engage the top talent for keeping the global economy running. Our compensation surveys are the most comprehensive, in-depth source of rewards data covering over 150 countries from more than 2,500 clients. Our consultants work with hundreds of firms annually to design total rewards programs and benchmark financial performance for boards of directors, executives, employees, and sales professionals. More information about McLagan is available at
- Support client teams on multiple assignments related to our benchmarking products and consulting engagements.
- Manage a segment of the core compensation benchmarking program with primary focus on collecting client information and ensuring data accuracy and quality as well as product development and new client solicitation.
- Analyze large amounts of data to drive findings and insights in client engagements.
- Correspond with clients and deliver data-enabled solutions.
- Prepare consulting presentations and analyses (under direction) geared toward delivering insights to clients on their strategic performance and compensation objectives.
- Research existing and emerging trends in client businesses
- Train new analysts on survey processes and best practices
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Bachelors or Master's Degree
- Experience in HR consulting or HR Reward / Business Partner preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Native in Mandarin and Fluency in English and Cantonese
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team on multiple projects
- Strong mathematical and/or analytical skills
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.