Trustee Actuarial Pensions Consultants (Various UK Locations)
Empower what’s next for your career
Our trustee advisory team in the UK has an enviable client base and currently comprises over 250 consultants. As we aim to continue growing our market share, we are seeking ambitious individuals with strong inter-personal skills to join us as Trustee Pensions Actuarial Consultants, across the UK. We have offices in London, St Albans, Farnborough, Epsom, Bristol, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Glasgow & Edinburgh.
Your impact as a Trustee Actuarial Pensions Consultant
- Advising clients on strategic pensions issues, including valuations and funding negotiations, integrated risk management, risk settlement projects, PPF levy management, member options
- Leading day-to-day relationships with certain clients, with accountability for developing those relationships, for example through introducing additional services
- Supporting Partners/Principals in serving larger clients and developing those relationships
- Directing/project managing large projects, including valuations and factor reviews
- Taking overall responsibility for quality of technical work delivered to clients, including reviewing work from the calculation support team as required
- Networking within the local market
The role would also offer the flexibility to develop relationships with prospective clients and be involved in national thought leadership.
You bring knowledge and expertise
- Qualified actuary, ideally with some post-qualification experience
- Track record in ideally leading certain day-to-day client relationships and supporting Partners/Principals with larger clients
- Relevant industry experience (retirement/pensions) and consulting experience coupled with sound technical capability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and comfortable in leading discussions with trustees and pensions managers
- Self-motivating and ambitious
- Able to encourage and develop other colleagues, and work well within diverse teams
- Whilst having an eye for detail, also capable in advising at a strategic level
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria