Client Insurance Associate (FTC)
About Aon and Aon Insurance Managers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon Insurance Managers (Dublin) Limited (AIMD) is the Irish arm of Aon's Captive and Insurance Management (ACIM), and an integral part of Aon’s Global Risk Consulting group. We help our clients identify, quantify and manage the risks they face. AIMD is a local market leader in its business sector, providing management services to 40 client companies, the majority of which are captive (re)insurance companies insuring risks of their parent companies. We also provide services to of Commercial (Re)Insurance Companies and Finance vehicles.
Globally Aon's Captive & Insurance Management team manages approximately 1,400 insurance entities including captives, protected and incorporated cell facilities, special purpose vehicles and specialist insurance and reinsurance companies.
What is the Aon Colleague Experience?
Being a part of Aon means making a difference – every moment, every day – across the globe.
- It’s knowing that your work makes a difference – for our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
- It’s working every day with the best – people who are knowledgeable, passionate, conscientious, and innovative.
- It’s understanding that you own your potential – to develop your skills, grow your career, and expand your reach across businesses and geographies
- It’s being valued for who are you are and what you bring to the firm – appreciation and recognition for your contributions, tools and resources to let you do your best work every day, a comprehensive total rewards package, and the encouragement to be your authentic self at work.
The Client Insurance Associate is responsible for the day-to day insurance strategy & operations for a portfolio of multinational clients in a variety of industries.
The Client Insurance Associate works as part of a wider dynamic team including finance, compliance and, frequently, global colleagues across Aon United to ensure we deliver value and Empower Results for our clients and colleagues.
Expectations & Tasks:
- Using initiative, knowledge and collaboration with the client teams to advise & support your clients’ objectives with their wide range of Insurance Risks & Programmes
- Analysis and preparation of data in order to provide key information to clients and internal stakeholders
- Liaison with global clients and other service providers including brokers, actuaries, auditors, risk consultants and other insurance companies
- Engagement with senior key business stakeholders
- Involvement with ad hoc projects aimed at enhancing client service and/or operational efficiency
- Supporting the underwriting process at renewal and throughout the year
- Preparation for and participation in client Board Meetings
- Drafting and reviewing of insurance / reinsurance documentation including policies and reinsurance agreements
- Preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory reporting submissions
- 2-3 years broking, underwriting or claims experience in the non-life insurance industry
- Captive or commercial property and liability experience beneficial
- Experience in a client facing insurance related role
Qualifications/ Skills & Competencies:
- Flexibility and initiative to adapt to evolving client needs and priorities in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong communication, analytical and time management skills
- Progressing towards ACII/ MDI/CIP or other relevant qualifications
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with ability to adapt to bespoke systems
- Demonstrable knowledge of Irish / EU Insurance legislation
- Other European language beneficial
What you can expect from us:
- City Centre location with competitive remuneration and attractive range of benefits geared to attract the very best
- Career development opportunities both in Ireland and globally
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of talented, motivated colleagues who will support you to own your potential
- We continually invest in our people, developing colleagues through a range of Learning and Development opportunities including access to our tech-enabled Learning platform ‘Aon University’
- Key focus on employee wellbeing in order to achieve optimal health and performance for our colleagues and organisation, with Health Care benefits offered
We’re happy to talk flexible working. Aon Ireland offer and promote flexible working arrangements where possible.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com . Please reference the job title in the subject.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.