Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
About Aon Reinsurance Solutions - Analytics
Aon empowers our clients to better understand, manage and transfer risk through innovative solutions and personalized access to all forms of global reinsurance capital across treaty, facultative and capital markets. Our Analytics capability offers clients catastrophe management, actuarial, rating agency advisory and risk and capital strategy expertise. Whether working side-by-side with brokers on risk transfer products or engaging on broader analytic and modeling engagements, our 400+ specialists around the world consistently deliver innovation and thought leadership to clients.
Our Actuarial team works to quantify the economic costs and benefits of any risk transfer solution we consider. The team’s work combines state of the art experience and exposure rating techniques, with informed, relevant expertise and sophisticated ReMetrica stochastic simulation models.
- Performing actuarial pricing analyses using traditional experience and exposure-based pricing methods.
- Performing Dynamic Financial Analysis (DFA) for the purpose of reinsurance optimization using Aon Benfield’s DFA software ReMetrica.
- Assisting with catastrophe modelling analysis by sourcing, manipulating and interpreting client exposure information.
- Take on responsibility as local territory contact, liaising with clients and colleagues to establish client project objectives, outcomes, and manage these projects.
- Build and leverage relationships with relevant client staff to help identify information gaps, improve suboptimal processes and analyses.
- Provide ongoing training, workshops and related assistance to help support delivery of key Aon Benfield tools and products.
- Play a proactive role in establishing and upholding actuarial best practice including technical peer review with potential scope to participate on the regional Actuarial Practice Group (APG).
- Take on responsibility as actuarial territorial contact, liaising with clients and colleagues to establish client project objectives, outcomes, and manage these projects.
- Conduct presentations and training sessions relating to actuarial work and methods, ensuring the effective and efficient communication of concepts and key outcomes to both colleagues and clients.
- Degree in Actuarial Studies or related fields such as mathematics, finance or statistical studies.
- Working towards associate/fellowship qualification with a recognized Actuarial institute.
- 5+ years’ experience in (re)insurance actuarial pricing techniques such as experience and exposure rating.
- High level of proficiency in dynamic financial analysis (DFA) for the purposes of reinsurance optimization and reinsurance pricing.
- An understanding of the various reinsurance structures to manage risk and implementation of them within the modelling framework.
- Experience with Catastrophe models and their relevant outputs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the corporation and various business units.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office suites (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to use complex computer programs to understand, manipulate and interpret data large client data sets.
- Ability to travel within the Asia region to facilitate client presentations, seminars and conferences as required.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development. Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do.