The senior account executive is required to look after the portfolio of the team by securing the renewals and develop potential new business and monitoring day to day operation . She/he has to assist the team members for problem solving , ensure delivery of satisfactory customer service and maintain very good relationship internally (between various Aon companies and departments) and externally (cedants and reinsurers).
MAIN DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Client:- Cedants / Insurance Companies
- Fac broking placement to allocate risk to professional local and overseas reinsurers.
- Seek the competitive quotations for the new and renewal business.
- Analyze cedant’s portfolio result in order to provide the best benefits.
- Develop all aspects of cedants relationship to maintain quality of service.
- Act on cedant behalf to negotiate with local and oversea reinsurers in order to providing the best terms and conditions to cedant
- Provide technical advice and value added to the clients
- Secure monthly renewal accounts.
- Manage premium booking each month by coordinating and facilitating team member.
- Responsible for account receivable aging over 6 months and/or before policy renewal.
- Review portfolio result for mutual benefit
- Maintain and develop good relationship with reinsurers in order to increase bargaining power
Bachelor's degree or higher, perferable in Insurance or Risk Mangement
At least 4 years' working experience in insurance industry
- Good in spoken and written in English
- Good Interpersonal & communication skills
- Highly Motivated, Team Player
- Strong Analytical Capabilities
- Good MS Office Skills (Excel, Words and PowerPoint)