Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
About Specialty Broking Asia
Aon Specialty Broking Asia represents a team of dedicated professionals with unrivalled client and placement expertise covering the most diverse spectrum of industry and product lines in regional insurance and reinsurance markets. Managing the largest portfolio of business in Asia and utilising our unparalleled global network we deliver cutting edge risk solutions for our clients be it on balance sheet, on land, on sea or in the air. Aon Specialty Broking Asia combines localised client advisory services with placement experts from our Global Broking Centre trading daily with domestic, regional and global carriers ensuring our clients benefit from industry leading advice and placement solutions to more effectively manage risk.
- Supporting and assisting in the delivery of uniformed discipline around C,P&I work in progress, pipelines, process and delivery
- Business development and profitable growth via new and/or retained and/or expanded business relative to the CP&I Specialty in Asia through the provision of technical advisory, placement support and/or risk and insurance consulting services
- Promoting and delivering best practice and the Aon and C,P&I value proposition as well as the widest practical range of insurance solutions to clients and prospects
- Maintaining where appropriate strong relationships with the insurance market, key clients, projects and prospects
- Ensure design, delivery, innovation, placement and servicing of new/expanded business opportunities, renewals and mid-term amendments and where appropriate client servicing
- Delivering best practice though utilisation of various Aon Systems including Compliance and Transparency Standards and Protocols
- Advocating and delivering thought leadership and industry technical expertise to insurers, clients, prospects and colleagues
- Supporting the maintenance and provision of benchmarking data
- Identifying/keeping up to date with Sector trends relative to C,P&I clients and prospects
- Technical Expertise and knowledge sharing
- Supporting claims administration, management and advocacy when needed
- Working and collaborating with the Global, Regional, Country Management Teams and Aon Service Teams to deliver the widest practical range of insurance solutions and services available from Aon to the C,P&I client base and to maximize opportunities for cross selling across Specialty Broking.
- Any additional duties that may be allocated to you by the Company from time to time
- You shall comply with the requirements of any regulatory body relevant to your duties, including, but not limited to, the "Guidelines on Fit and Proper Criteria" prescribed from time to time by the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Relevant experience within Construction, Power and Infrastructure industry
- Experience in wholesale or retail insurance markets highly preferred
- Strong account management and client servicing skills
- Independent, analytical, conceptually minded and pro-active
- Detailed, meticulous and able to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral/written English proficiency
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development. Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do.