Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Be attached to our Financial Institutions team and responsible for broking and placement of management liability and financial risks insurance for corporate clients
- Provide client servicing including advice, broking, placement, claims monitoring and management
- Conduct work-related research and analysis, to facilitate client presentation from time to time
- Design, structure and negotiate insurance contracts
- University graduate, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Law or Risk Management/Insurance
- At least 5 years’ experience in insurance, banking or financial industry
- Good connection with the financial industry will be an advantage
- Mature, independent, self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good command of computer skills including MS Office applications
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Account Manager
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.