Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
About Aon Center for Innovation & Analytics
Aon’s Centre for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA) in Singapore, Dublin and Krakow is the cornerstone of Aon’s $350M global investment in analytics. The Centre aims to uncover and maximize the potential of data and analytics by identifying, creating and delivering innovative products and solutions to help our clients address business challenges. At Aon, data and analytics underpin everything we do and is central to how we operate as a professional services firm.
Launched in 2012, ACIA Singapore is the first and largest insurance innovation laboratory in Singapore, with a team of more than 180 highly qualified data scientists, actuaries, statisticians, engineers, developers and business consultants. We believe in the power of diverse talent to generate innovative solutions for our clients, and work across Data & Analytics services to drive the next wave of commercial analytics products for Aon.
ACIA Singapore Project Management Office provides project management and business planning support for programs and initiatives within the ACIA. We support ACIA leaders to develop and deliver products focused on improving our business and services and thus the value provided to our clients. Key Services include: Project Management, Program Management & Reporting, and New Program set up.
Reporting to the Project Management Office Lead, the Project Manager will lead and coordinate the overall management of mid-scale projects, or lead key streams of large / complex projects on the Data & Analytics roadmap that support delivery of solutions that enable strategic change across Aon. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide project management services.
- Deliver a range of projects and drive processes as allocated by your manager to deliver change.
- Meet and exceed internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Question / validate as appropriate the options and their alignment to ACIA overall objectives.
- Seek innovative solutions / consider different ways of doing things in order to achieve best outcomes for the business.
- Timely and compliant execution of a range of initiatives to deliver business value as directed by ACIA Singapore.
- 2-4 years of end to end project management experience.
- Background in business projects or operations in consulting or professional services environment desirable.
- Working to mid-level project management qualifications (PMBOK preferred).
- Experience with organising and conducting project team meetings and facilitating discussions.
- Scope and build management information reports, includes manipulation of analytical data.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint) software suite.
- Business improvement / change management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to engage with all levels of staff and management.
- Some knowledge of agile methodology preferred.
- Independent, analytical, conceptually minded and pro-active.
- Note: travel may be required as part of the role.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development. Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do.