Pension Administrator- Cork
12-month fixed term contract
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
What is the Aon Colleague Experience?
Being a part of Aon means making a difference – every moment, every day – across the globe.
- It’s knowing that your work makes a difference – for our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
- It’s working every day with the best – people who are knowledgeable, passionate, conscientious, and innovative.
- It’s understanding that you own your potential – to develop your skills, grow your career, and expand your reach across businesses and geographies
- It’s being valued for who are you are and what you bring to the firm – appreciation and recognition for your contributions, tools and resources to let you do your best work every day, a comprehensive total rewards package, and the encouragement to be your authentic self at work.
We currently have an opportunity for a number of Pension Administrators within our Retirement & Investment business to join our Pension Administration practice based in Cork. The positions are on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
You will gain exposure to a wide range of services, covering our diverse and ever-growing corporate pension portfolio. We look to offer as much experience as you can handle, and with the appropriate supports, you will be initially providing support to senior administrators.
Depending on your skillset and experience, you will be working in one of the following functional teams:
- Unit Dealing Team:
- Updating member records when data is received and uploading contributions
- Managing all aspects of the investment dealing cycle
- Member Benefits Team
- Processing all member benefits – leaving service, retirement and death benefits
- Member Support Team
- Dealing with ongoing queries from members and providing them with exceptional customer service
- Fund Accounting Team
- Preparing the regulatory and accounting reports required..
- Scheme Projects Team.
- Support in the delivery of key projects including onboarding, bulk communications and technology enhancements.
The person required for this role must show the commitment to superior service delivery expected by Aon and by our clients.
- Likely to be a recent graduate
- Ability to adapt personal approach and style to suit business requirements
- Self-motivated and driven individual with a proven ability to manage own work load and achieve deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills - strong Excel skills a distinct advantage
- Collaborative approach to work
- Team spirit – enjoy contribution, innovation and learning.
- Strong Interpersonal skills essential
- Excellent communicator
What you can expect from us:
- Great location with competitive remuneration and attractive range of benefits geared to attract the very best
- Career development opportunities both in Ireland and globally
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of talented, motivated colleagues who will support you to own your potential
- Key focus on employee wellbeing in order to achieve optimal health and performance for our colleagues and organisation
- We continually invest in our people, developing colleagues through a range of Learning and Development opportunities including access to our tech-enabled Learning platform ‘Aon University’
We’re happy to talk flexible working. Aon Ireland offer and promote flexible working arrangements where possible.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com . Please reference the job title in the subject.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.