Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
The incumbent will be responsible to assist the business line department in providing account management to the existing and potential clients. Duties include:
- Managing and providing high quality service to our existing MPF/ORSO corporate clients
- Serving and cross sell to existing corporate customers on MPF/ORSO
- Achieving business growth by developing additional business from current portfolio
- Supporting various projects as assigned by Supervisor
- University graduate with minimum 8 years working experience in MPF/ORSO in broker firm or insurance company(ies) preferred
- Holder of FLMI or passed in IIQE Paper I,II, III & IV are preferred
- Mature and be a self-starter, positive attitude, and customer-oriented
- Good organization skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese; knowledge of Mandarin will be an advantage
- Good command of computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Account Manager - Health Solutions or Account Manager - Health Solutions
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.