Benefits Administrator – Group Insured Schemes ( 1 year FTC)
The Company are seeking to appoint a Health & Benefits Administrator (Healthcare, Risk & Pension) within the Aon Employee Benefits Team in Ireland ( Remote working also available for this role).
Who we are:
Aon Employee Benefits is the global leader in health & benefits brokerage and consultancy. In Ireland, through a combination of our award winning team and benefits technology, we empower clients to maximise the potential of their people through innovative employee benefits, health and wellness solutions. We work in partnership with clients to design, source, communicate and administer employee benefits programs that deliver results. Whether it’s to attract and retain talent, promote health and wellbeing or drive employee engagement.
The applicant is expected to have a employee benefits background with a minimum of 2-3 years industry experience or in a similar sector.
Tasks will include:
- Provide a professional service to a portfolio of external & internal clients
- Build strong relationships with each client & the insurers / providers within the Market.
- Gradually oversee the day to day administration of the insured schemes within your portfolio, such as
- Plan reviews for Pension, Risk and Healthcare Schemes
- Renewal Tasks: Liaising with the client at pre-renewal time, Vetting renewal data, and vetting benefit statements for Pensions
- Checking finalised risk account & liaising with the insurer on any errors etc.
- Underwriting Managements
- Claims Management
- Managing New Entrants and Leavers.
- Installation of schemes with selected providers.
- Highlight Sales Opportunities / leads to the Consultant
- Ensure house-keeping and client files are in order.
- Engage in various team projects to enhance service to client, and create efficiencies within the team.
- Keep up-dated with the various terms and conditions of Group Pension, Risk and Healthcare Products in the market.
Achieved or working towards qualification in QFA
Knowledge and Experience
- The person required for this role must show the commitment to superior service delivery expected by Aon and by our clients.
- Experience in Death in Service and Disability Claims would be an advantage but not necessary..
- Strong technical knowledge in either Healthcare, Pension and Risk, and a willingness to learn across other product lines of less experience.
- Strong IT skills required (Word & Excel)
- Strong Interpersonal skills essential
- Excellent communicator
What you can expect from us:
- City Centre location with competitive remuneration and attractive range of benefits geared to attract the very best
- Career development opportunities both in Ireland and globally
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of talented, motivated colleagues who will support you to own your potential
- Key focus on employee wellbeing in order to achieve optimal health and performance for our colleagues and organisation
- We continually invest in our people, developing colleagues through a range of Learning and Development opportunities including access to our tech-enabled Learning platform ‘Aon University’
We’re happy to talk flexible working. Aon Ireland offer and promote flexible working arrangements where possible.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com . Please reference the job title in the subject.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.