Client Service Advisor
Role Level 8
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
What is the Aon Colleague Experience?
Being a part of Aon means making a difference – every moment, every day – across the globe.
- It’s knowing that your work makes a difference – for our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
- It’s working every day with the best – people who are knowledgeable, passionate, conscientious, and innovative.
- It’s understanding that you own your potential – to develop your skills, grow your career, and expand your reach across businesses and geographies
- It’s being valued for who are you are and what you bring to the firm – appreciation and recognition for your contributions, tools and resources to let you do your best work every day, a comprehensive total rewards package, and the encouragement to be your authentic self at work.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to quickly understand & apply insurance products and technical knowledge
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and delivers results to short timescales
- Have a strong focus towards customer service and engagement with their clients
- Be a team player with a can do attitude
- Be a self-starter with an ability to work on own initiative
We are currently looking to enhance our client service proposition and are seeking several Client Service Advisors within the National & Specialty Sector of our Commercial Risks Solutions Division in Dublin Head Office. Reporting to a Divisional Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for client servicing of a range of SME/Commercial and/or Personal Lines accounts.
Expectations & Tasks will vary but could include:
- Liaising and managing a portfolio of accounts within a broking environment.
- Building strong relationships with brokers and/or customers through the delivery of a market leading service.
- Responsibility for identify any cross-sell opportunities within their own client portfolio
- Responsibility for quotations, renewals and mid-term adjustments on relevant insurance products.
- Securing and retaining clients by providing a top-quality service.
- Handling all insurance enquiries for a portfolio of accounts and leading by example
- Complying with all management audit/regulatory requirements.
- Other duties that may arise and are deemed appropriate by Aon Management
Experience working within a busy broking environment
Qualifications/ Skills & Competencies:
- Hold a minimum of APA insurance qualification.
- Experience in new business campaigns/sales an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Consumer Protection Code 2012 / Insurance Distribution Directive and its application to the placement of Consumer risks
- Have excellent organisational, administration and communication skills including use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel are essential.
- Be a team player and can work on own initiative.
- Time management skills – demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload and deliver on divisional and individual objectives.
What you can expect from us:
- City Centre location with competitive remuneration and attractive range of benefits geared to attract the very best
- Career development opportunities both in Ireland and globally
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of talented, motivated colleagues who will support you to own your potential
- Key focus on employee wellbeing to achieve optimal health and performance for our colleagues and organisation
- We continually invest in our people, developing colleagues through a range of Learning and Development opportunities including access to our tech-enabled Learning platform ‘Aon University’
We’re happy to talk flexible working. Aon Ireland offer and promote flexible working arrangements where possible.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference the job title in the subject.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected based on their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.