Liability Claims Executive
Role Level 6
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
What is the Aon Colleague Experience?
Being a part of Aon means making a difference – every moment, every day – across the globe.
- It’s knowing that your work makes a difference – for our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
- It’s working every day with the best – people who are knowledgeable, passionate, conscientious, and innovative.
- It’s understanding that you own your potential – to develop your skills, grow your career, and expand your reach across businesses and geographies
- It’s being valued for who are you are and what you bring to the firm – appreciation and recognition for your contributions, tools and resources to let you do your best work every day, a comprehensive total rewards package, and the encouragement to be your authentic self at work.
Aon Risk Solutions is currently looking for an experienced Liability Claims Executive to join our Claims Management Division, managing a range of large multinational and corporate clients. Reporting to the Claims Manager and part of a team of twelve professionals, you will be responsible for managing a number of Self Insured Programmes and effectively handle a portfolio of personal injury, motor and employer’s and public liability claims.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- High value service delivery to manage full ‘cradle to grave’ claims management on behalf of Self Insured Clients
- Development of relationships with key clients
- Attendance at Circuit/High Court, including regional court sittings
- Development and execution of claims management financial reports
- Developing client opportunities in the market
- Contain claim costs by implementing agreed processes and deploying all supplied resources effectively, liaising with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Interaction with Aon Account Brokers on management of relevant statistics and policy issues arising
- Client facing experience essential, with proven ability to build rapport and maintain relationships
- A minimum of 5-10 years relevant claims handler experience, handling large portfolios including motor, third party property and liability personal injury claims
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively, at all levels of the company
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to prioritise effectively and execute within deadlines
- Excellent IT skills (fully proficient in Microsoft applications ie Word, excel, powerpoint)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work, with the ability to respond to change and learning opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be ‘accredited’ under the Minimum Competency Requirements
What you can expect from us:
- City Centre location with competitive remuneration and attractive range of benefits geared to attract the very best
- Career development opportunities both in Ireland and globally
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of talented, motivated colleagues who will support you to own your potential
- Key focus on employee wellbeing in order to achieve optimal health and performance for our colleagues and organisation
- We continually invest in our people, developing colleagues through a range of Learning and Development opportunities including access to our tech-enabled Learning platform ‘Aon University’
We’re happy to talk flexible working. Aon Ireland offer and promote flexible working arrangements where possible.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference the job title in the subject.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.