Aon Is Looking For A Senior Consultant – Cyber Risk Advisory
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Global Risk Consulting business group within Aon Risk Solutions. Candidate can sit in our Chicago, Washington, New York, San Francisco, or Atlanta offices.
Your Impact As A Cyber Risk Senior Consultant
- Build business relationships within and outside Aon to identify and execute sales opportunities
- Take accountability for project budgets and client deliverables
- Develop thought leadership and deliver industry presentations and papers
- Continue to improve the solutions and professional practice of the team
- Coaching team members through sharing of insight and knowledge
- Understanding and anticipating client needs based on a strong understanding
- Cyber security risk and governance reviews
- Cyber security capability and information security management system reviews
- Information security design reviews and optimization
- Threat and vulnerability reviews
- Will travel up to 50% nationwide
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- At least 5 years of consulting or related experience and at least 3 years of cyber / IT / security experience.
- Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
- Evidence of working with senior stakeholders to develop and execute sales opportunities
- Comfort leading delivery team on complex assignments
- PCI DSS, GLBA or HIPAA assessment and control implementation
- Technical qualification such as CISA, CISSP or equivalent preferred
- Identity and access management solutions
- Data loss prevention systems
- Controls for Cloud, Virtualization, and bring your own device environments
Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.