Aon Is Looking for a Health Solutions Broking Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health Solutions U.S. Broking practice at Aon.
Your Impact as a Health Solutions Broking Analyst
The Health Solutions Broking Analyst will support Aon's broking delivery under the Health Solutions U.S. Broking practice. Liaises closely with local client teams, carriers, and broking center colleagues to drive positive outcomes for carriers, colleagues and clients.
The Aon Health Solutions U.S. Broking team is dedicated to supporting the business through the centralization of transactions including requests for proposal (RFPs) and renewals related to coverages including Medical, Medical Stop Loss, Life, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Dental, Vision, Spending Accounts, and COBRA administration. This team works closely with carriers and local client teams to drive client value and thought leadership through a more focused and efficient broking model.
- Collaborates with Carrier Engagement Manager on managing the relationship between the carrier and Aon; including coordinating logistics of carrier stewardship meetings, strategic planning and other carrier interactions, delivering carrier reports, and leading key takeaways from meetings
- Communicates with Local Consultants and Broking team members to help resolve carrier issues or concerns, and with other key internal and external stakeholders to support the carrier relationships
- Works in collaboration with the Carrier Engagement Team and extended leadership team to evaluate and enhance the carrier relationships to ensure effectiveness of U.S. Broking operation
- Coordinate with our legal team and our supplemental compensation team on carrier contracts and payments
- Coordination with Aon Health Solutions Account teams in the delivery of carrier education programs
Key Leadership Dimensions:
Client Value - Prioritizes work according to the needs and satisfaction of the carriers
Unmatched Teams - Responds promptly, thoughtfully, and effectively to changing work environments, priorities, and situations; handles multiple tasks
Innovation - Builds own skills and shares new ideas; looks for new ways to serve carriers and enhance carrier interactions
Business Results – Can quickly establish strong professional relationships with carriers to maintain and grow the panel fees; exhibit strong project management skills to execute panel and supplemental compensation agreements
Lives Our Values - Consistently performs responsibilities to the best of ability in fast paced, multi taking environment while maintaining a professional business acumen
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years business experience
- Ability to multi-task and take direction from multiple parties while working within deadlines
- Strong project management discipline and experience leading projects independently
- Possesses advanced analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills and abilities
- Professional approach and strong written and oral communication skills
- Product knowledge of Medical, Stop Loss, Life, Disability, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefits a plus
- Superior proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Life and Health license required
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.