Account Handler / Client Service Advisor – Real Estate
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Aon is currently recruiting an Insurance Client Service Advisor to join our Real Estate lender advisory team in Chelmsford. The Client Service Advisor will be primarily responsible for carrying out insurance contract reviews to determine whether they are in compliance with loan agreement requirements.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Aon's Global Real Estate practice is our network of over 750 experts, backed by our global resources to provide end to end solutions for our clients around the world.
We work in close partnership with Aon network offices to support clients who are typically owners, managers or developers of real estate. Our focus is to deliver value-led solutions with our extensive range of risk management, human capital and insurance brokerage services.
About the Role
As a Client Service Advisor in our lender advisory team your key responsibilities will involve:
- Working with Client Manager to ensure the highest level of service and technical advice to each assigned Client in line with the agreed scope of services to be provided.
- Carrying out audits of property all risks, construction all risks and public liability policies to determine their compliance with our clients requirements as set out in the finance agreement
- Liaising with borrowers brokers and other advisors to collect required information and to seek any policy changes required to meet the requirements set out in the finance agreement
- Completing a report detailing the outcome of your review for the benefit of our client
- Providing advice to clients around unusual lending situations and the potential insurance implications.
- Identifying revenue development opportunities on allocated Client accounts and making recommendations to Client Manager
- Professionally representing Aon, demonstrating an understanding of Corporate objectives.
- A team player who strives for continued personal development
- Effective working relationships with other Aon specialist areas of business
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Client Service Advisor in our lender advisory team your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- ACII qualified or progressing towards
- Background in property and/ or construction insurance
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proactive approach
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application