- Step into a rewarding role working on a portfolio of mid-market and corporate clients
- Get an unmatched education in the financial lines products
- Work in a team of high performing technical specialists
This permanent full-time role has been created to maintain Aon’s high service standards and grow this portfolio of commercial and corporate clients. The goal is to further advance Aon’s standing as the market-leader in the Professional & Financial Lines Insurance space. Your responsibilities will be:
- Servicing a portfolio of corporate Financial Lines accounts
- Working pro-actively to grow the book by liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiating with underwriters to ensure the correct insurance program is in place to protect Aon’s clients
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous broking experience with a strong focus or speciality in the financial lines
- Experience managing large commercial and/ or corporate clients
- Tier 1 or Diploma insurance broking qualification, or the ability to complete it rapidly, would be required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the highest standard of presentation
- Strong time management skills with proven experience working in a high pressure professional environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in the professional/ financial lines space, gain exposure to providing placement services and work with blue-chip corporate clients.
Aon Culture & Benefits
At Aon, we provide colleagues with the support to make a positive impact together with ongoing opportunities for development, including the support of a team which will continually inspire you to achieve the best.
With close to 1800 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.