Passionate about the development and execution of online and offline marketing strategies? Do you revel at the thought of being a core member of the digital team that looks to you for input on shaping the go-to-market success of a new and innovative business platform? If so, this might be the next step in your career.
How will you make an impact?
You will develop digital strategies in collaboration with business leaders to attract and retain customers within Aon’s Affinity businesses. As a key member of the digital customer experience team, you will help build and manage websites that will promote the brand, introduce our products, generate leads, and, ultimately, produce sales and revenue in this growing segment of our business.
- Apply your experience in reviewing and fine-tuning marketing, customer acquisition, nurturing and retention strategies in the digital space
- Collaborate with the Marketing Analytics team as you apply your web analytics skills to fine-tune and improve the performance of the Affinity websites
- Ensure we produce user-centric designs to maintain clear, logical and concise information that invites an attractive ROI using results and reports developed by the Analytics team and interpretation of site traffic, email campaigns, activities, results, and usability to improve visitor experience
- Optimize online marketing activities based on metrics of testing, such as A/B and multi-variate test and product strategy along with third-party software to positively impact lead generation and conversions
- Function as a project manager as you collaborate with IT to create new website templates, launches/relaunches, business requirements, site mapping, navigation structure, imagery, copy direction, testing and tracking – all the good stuff that differentiates us from the competition
- Wear your editing hat as you ensure content is optimized for SEO, grammatically correct, customer-oriented, compliant with appropriate laws and insurance regulations (e.g. GLBA, HIPAA, CAN-Spam) and consistent with certifications (e.g. Webtrust), and aligned with branding initiatives for our programs or clients
- Effectively communicate and collaborate vision and opinions with diverse teams and communicate complex technical concepts in an approachable way
What attributes would help you be successful in this role?
- Deep knowledge of developing marketing strategies and maintaining compliance with internet usability standards
- Experience with responsive design websites for optimal mobile experiences
- Proven skills in managing and improving SEO and SEM strategies and tactics for both organic and paid search programs
- A passion for the digital customer experience, where you strive in seeing the best possible approach
- A keen ability to effectively and efficiently manage time and self-direct on projects as well as delivering on operation requests and tasks across various leadership levels and stakeholders
- Project management skills that keep projects on task
A few additional skills that would be helpful:
- Experience in Kentico content management system
- Experience with user testing
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing strategy and execution role
- Experience conducting A/B tests for campaigns and driving customer insights a major plus
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.