Aon is looking for a Security Director, Internal Audit Response
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by ensuring proper security controls are in place throughout Aon. You will be primarily located in Chicago, IL AON office. As Security Director, Internal Audit Response you will report directly to the VP of GSS Business Aligned Services.
It’s an exciting time to be at Aon! This role is key in coordinating the Internal Audit Engagement between the Global Security Services Organization and Internal Audit Organization.
This is a highly visible role within Aon. We are looking for you to bring new ideas and a commitment toward continual learning. You will stay actively engaged with business leaders, IT executives and external clients. The role requires gravitas and an ability to be influential and persuasive.
Aon deeply values inclusiveness, collaboration and a "better together" mindset to deliver distinctive value to colleagues and clients. Overall, this role is an opportunity to deliver high impacts and make your mark!
Your impact as a Security Director, Internal Audit Response
- To act as the GSS single point of contact during Americas Internal Audit Engagements and facilitate the effort across all GSS Service Owners.
- To support the EMEA and APAC GSS Internal Audit effort.
- To lead collection of management responses from GSS and deliver timely to Internal Audit.
- To coordinate IT evidences and management responses with other IT functions.
- To lead the remediation of GSS findings for Internal Audit delivering regular reports and drive appropriate remediation action.
- To ensure alignment within GSS Executive Leadership.
- To act as the first point of escalation for all GSS Internal Audit issues.
- To sponsor and mature the Internal Audit Engagement Model and SharePoint Site
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Strong process engineering and operation experience.
- Broad experience of Information Security domains and operation in a large corporate environment.
- Ability to communicate and influence via both written and verbally is essential.
- Strong personal drive and resilience to deliver results.
- Seasoned manager of professionals and cross functional teams, who can develop and retain top talent in the field.
- Demonstrated success in managing an Information Security Framework, solution and service for a cross functional corporation.
- Previous Experience in Internal Audit
- 15+ years in Information Technology or Cyber Security
- 10+ years of experience in project/program management/delivery
- 5+ experience managing direct staff
- Travel up to 5%
- Experience in the insurance technology market
- BA/BS degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related Information Technology field, or equivalent practical experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.