Aon is looking for a Global Benefits Client Service Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Global Benefits in Winston Salem, NC or San Francisco, CA.
Your impact as a Global Benefits Client Service Manager
The Client Services Manager will be the prime point of contact in managing and developing client partnerships and will be accountable for the delivery of all elements of the service provided, including on-going administration, projects, change, revenue and relationship management.
Our Global Benefits Team specialise in all aspects of employee benefits including flexible benefits, salary sacrifice, voluntary benefits and pensions to name a few. We serve clients all around the world and this role will be part of a global team covering many locations.
Whatever clients are trying to achieve, whether it's to increase staff retention, be an employer of choice, or build a cost effective benefits solution, our team of experienced, award-winning benefits experts can help them.
- The Client Service Manager is responsible for the delivery of all elements of the service provided to their client(s) as well as improving quality in both the delivery of change and business as usual activities.
- Leading governance globally for aligned clients, bringing together multiple teams and projects to summarise and present our current position and challenges.
- Acting as primary point of Escalation for the Client, develop relationships to build trust with senior members within the Client organisation,
- Meet with client contacts regularly to discuss performance, service failures, corrective actions, issues, concerns and to understand likely future client changes affecting service
- Ensure the provision of regular service and project reports to clients
- Lead client meetings to report on performance of contracted services and projects, discuss initial change requirements
- Act as an expert on Aon services including operations, standard delivery model and product providing support and expertise to clients.
- Act as the prime source of overall knowledge on client contracts including statement of work, SLAs, KPIs and service penalties
- Manage and measure Client satisfaction for overall service performance
- Programme management including, but not limited to, annual enrolment, scheme design and legislative changes, salary reviews and data conversions, working on multiple client events at any one time
- Support project stages as needed representing BAU Service in implementations
- Ensure the implementation team are involved in and kept informed of all client change proposed and agreed in advance.
- Identify new revenue generating opportunities and compile proposals
- Identify work which is outside agreed scope with client
- Ensure service delivery meets or exceeds all contractual service level agreements, including administration, service centre and change
- Work closely with global operations team to establish and maintain client satisfaction and a continuously enhancing client relationship
- Ensure Root Cause Analysis is completed and reviewed with clients where appropriate
- Work with the Project Teams to ensure key learning areas are driven out across all clients
- Lead internal review meetings and initiatives to manage or improve the service
- Ensure areas that support client delivery are accountable for quality and timeliness
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Significant experience in the Benefits Administration environment
- Demonstrate a solid level of technical expertise across a breadth of client issues
- You must have demonstrative experience of cultivating and managing effective client partnerships, delivering a seamless client service and operating with integrity and credibility
- Strong communication skills are essential as you will be required to explain complex issues to clients and colleagues
- Experience working with global clients across many countries
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.