The Financial Management Reporting Governance and Strategy – Reporting Analyst will work closely with Aon’s Corporate FP&A, LOB FP&A Leads and business leaders to drive progress of the Definition and Rollout for the Global Workday Reporting solution. The goal is to enable effective global process changes that are customer focused, and fit into the larger vision for the centralized Reporting and Analysis function
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the Financial Reporting and Analysis Subject Matter Expert
- Advise and lead on best-practice financial reporting, with a focus on Workday functionality
- Assist in driving through change to FP&A Teams, particularly moving people toward more analysis and less reconciliation. This also applies to supporting the corporate initiative about standardizing how Aon reports across all business lines.
- Work closely with other project team members and finance teams globally to design solutions to current problems
- Build data and analytics tools that will offer deeper insight into the pipeline, allowing for critical discoveries surrounding key performance indicators and customer activity
- Always angle for greater efficiency across all our company data systems.
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis
The position will report into the Director of Financial Systems Management (Reporting) and will have multiple dotted line reports to the FP&A Leads in the Operating Groups, as well as the relevant Country Controllership Representative.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant work experience in an area of Financial Reporting, Planning and Forecasting or Business Intelligence, with a focus on financial system design and modelling. Consulting background preferred.
- Big Data, specifically from reporting on broad range of client and financial data.
- Proven experience in working with unstructured datasets and the ability to report on these effectively.
- Planning and Forecasting experience in a global environment, using tools such as TM1 (Essbase or other Olap tool equivalent)
- Strong financial analysis, modeling and presentation skills; excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Accuracy, thoroughness and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Ability to develop and sustain relationships in an international context / across time zones
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task with outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to use sound business judgment and make decisions
- Strong Customer Service Mindset, always keeping customer needs at top of mind
FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Accounting/Finance, or Business. MBA, MIS preferred.
- Workday Experience / Certification is desirable, but not mandatory.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.