Aon Is Looking For A Vice President – Active Health Exchange Sales Executive
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Active Exchange business group within Aon’s Health Solution vertical. In this role, you will lead the sales planning process and client strategy development for the Active Health Care Exchange.
This position will support our Eastern region and can be located out of any of Aon’s Eastern based offices. Preferences include but are not limited to: Boston, MA; NY, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Somerset, NJ; and Norwalk, CT. Washington DC may also be considered.
Your Impact As A Vice President – Active Health Exchange Sales Executive
- Works with U.S. Health Solutions, U.S. Risk Solutions and other distribution channels to create a pipeline of future business opportunities with large employers
- Crafts and presents client offers, responses to proposals, leads finalist and site visit sessions.
- Develops relationships with the buying center including all parties that influence the buying center
- Utilizes other selling resources at the appropriate time in the selling process.
- Qualifies opportunities with clients, work closely with Solution Architect, Bid Manager, Actuarial Team and Account Executive to develop the right solution for the client.
- Collects market intelligence and other learnings and experiences, incorporates it into client sales planning process
- Manages the client level cost of sale and makes appropriate decisions regarding investments.
- Uses tools, systems and processes for client planning, monthly forecasting, SFDC (SalesForceDotCom) and market intelligence.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Proven track record of sales success selling into large or mid-market employer market
- Understanding of active health care strategies (previous exchange experience is a plus)
- Experience consulting or selling to large clients with demonstrated success
- Ability to interact with a clients, consultants and Account Executives to advance and close sales
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to describe the solution nuances –key differentiators, employee experience, exchange mechanics
- Initiative and Resilience
- Executive Presence
- Team Player
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.