Aon is looking for an Associate Partner – Asset Management
As part of Aon’s Rewards Solutions practice, you will help empower results for McLagan clients by delivering financial services compensation surveys and consulting. McLagan surveys are the backbone to our industry-specific performance and advisory work. This position offers an opportunity to work as an Associate Partner in either our Stamford, CT or New York City office.
Our clients include virtually every leading global financial services firm, including multi-strategy alternative asset managers, private equity firms, hedge funds, traditional asset managers, banks, insurers and asset owners. Our business model is based on creating and expanding long-term partnerships with our clients. Many of our key client relationships extend back to McLagan’s inception in 1966. More information about Aon Rewards Solutions is available at https://rewards.aon.com/en-us/. More information about McLagan products is available at https://mclagan.aon.com/
We currently have an immediate need for an experienced consultant to join our Asset Management Team as an Associate Partner. The Associate Partner will work across the firm’s performance-reward hybrid products to drive improvement and will partner with clients on research spend studies.
- Lead team efforts in developing solutions to difficult or complex client situations to ensure goals and objectives are met, including delivering results on time and within budget.
- Lead analyst team by example to interpret data and deliver in-depth insights, conclusions and recommendations to clients.
- Provide quality control for work done by analyst team.
- Develop new products of services that meet our client’s evolving needs
- Develop and lead client proposals.
- Management of day-to-day client relationships, developing new and expanding existing client relationships.
- Support team’s efforts to meet sales goals.
- Ability to travel for short durations.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 8 or more years of external management consulting experience.
- Experience of asset management compensation approaches.
- Financial markets experience.
- Highly numerate and analytical while having excellent client relationship management and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and able to identify and pursue business opportunities with little direction.
- Proven business developer.
- Proven ability to communicate with and build relationships at the ‘C’ suite level.
- Excellent presentation skills including strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently and on a team while handling multiple projects.
Other Key Experiences Includes:
- Sales experience with proven success.
- Experience leading projects and engagements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to present effectively to senior management.
- Well organized and delivery-driven with good completion skills. Ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.