Account Executive - Broker I Risk Insurance
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions within Commercial Risk Solutions, in Jacksonville, FL. Focused on delivering client value and satisfaction virtually and efficiently, this hybrid Account Executive / Broker role is highly transactional and will be responsible for handling 60+ accounts and working with colleagues across the country.
- Cultivating relationships – Retains and grows Aon’s business.
- Account Profitability – Ensures overall account profitability with a value based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the client.
- Aon Leadership Model – Understands and works in alignment with the leadership and its pillars of client value, unmatched teams, innovation, results and values.
- Renewal Process – virtually drives the renewal process, developing and implementing the client specific renewal strategy
- Through service, pricing, consultation and reporting, promotes the value Aon delivers to clients
- Responsible for commission management on brokered products, including utilization of the Commission Grid and other Aon broking levers
- Consistent use of Aon’s tools to drive efficiency
- Learning to build, expand, and solidify relationships with existing clients at senior levels within the company and to lead appropriate resources to address the client's risk/capital management needs and thereby retain and grow a profitable book of business.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 3-5 years’ experience with Broking or Underwriting within Property and Casualty insurance. Experience with financial lines would be a plus.
- Ability to build strong relationship with both internal and external clients.
- Manages input to and follow-up on invoicing and receivables process for assigned clients, ensuring timely collections.
- Ensures that account data supports the integrity of company accounting and tracking systems. Manages expenses.
- Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements (e.g., Transparency & Disclosure, Aon Compliance requirements, Client Promise Methodology).
- Uses Aon tools and implements processes
- Pro-actively develops knowledge of sister Aon companies and seeks to identify and develop relevant cross sales opportunities.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- CPCU/CIC is a plus
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.2465337