Aon Is Looking For A Radford Associate Survey Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Radford business group within Aon Hewitt in San Jose, CA. As a Radford Associate Survey Consultant, you will report directly to the Director.
Your Impact As A Radford Associate Survey Consultant
- Provide assistance to a team of Survey Consultants by obtaining complete compensation survey inputs from participating companies. This process includes follow-up with clients regarding incomplete data submission and co-ordination of client issues with the Survey Consultants
- Maintain operational procedures for client interface, data handling, file review and the survey production processes in an environment requiring confidentiality and data integrity
- Provide support on special projects as needed.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Two plus years of HR or related experience
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organized work processes, management of several activities and files simultaneously in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to interpret procedures and processes independently
- Effective time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of industry experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.