Aon is looking for a Data Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Data & Analytics, in Tampa, FL. As a Data Analyst, you will report directly to the Manager.
Your impact as a Data Analyst:
• Utilize and manipulate large sets of data to determine relevant indicators that can be leveraged into trend and insight reports
• Use specific diagnostic tools and approaches designed for existing work streams
• Create client reports, dynamic graphs, charts, tables and similar to reflect data analysis
• Modify data analysis output when needed based on customer request or changing market trends
• Develop and automate end user applications and reports
• Be informed about innovative data analytics techniques and introduce into production within the analysis process and client deliverables, as appropriate
• Respond accordingly to data analysis requests that are urgent in nature
• Participate in strategic initiatives related to process improvements
• Strong analytical background to analyze information, situations, and procedures
• Proficiency with computer systems, database management concepts and database structures
• Advanced experience in Excel, Access and VBA
• Prior statistical manipulation and reporting experience a plus
• Ability to meet deadlines; well organized and the ability to learn under mentorship
• Extremely detail-oriented; take responsibility for delivering accurate and error-free reports
• Proficiency in programming languages such as SQL, Python and Tableau a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably with a focus on finance, math, statistics, or data analytics related fields
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.