Aon is looking for a Surety Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Surety business group within Risk in Miami, FL.
Your impact as a Surety Analyst
- Coordinates the execution of day-to-day service activities of the Aon service team.
- Builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients at senior levels within the company and leads appropriate resources to address the client's risk/capital management needs.
- Identifies and analyzes client exposures to recommend and/or design and negotiate risk transfer/ financing products. Develops and analyzes program and coverage options across lines of business including deductibles, retros, guaranteed cost, collateral and accruals.
- Ensures thorough evaluations of qualified carriers in the marketplace. Negotiates with carriers to obtain the best terms, conditions and pricing based on the client's "best deal criteria". Obtains commissions equal to or greater than Commission Grid minimums. Skillfully employs all ARS broking levers.
- Develops and nurtures strong relationships with underwriters and carrier managements. Serves as a source for information concerning market trends, pricing practices and other underwriting policies.
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and coverages. Works at a strategic level to cultivate relationships with clients.
- Identifies and generates new and penetration business opportunities. Collaborates with Producers on new business opportunities.
- Prepares and negotiates fee-based pricing of services, ensuring account profitability in a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the client service agreement.
- Identifies client needs and prepares client solutions/presentations as well as including ideas for penetration sales based on client needs. Leads client discussions.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years of Surety broking experience.
- Possesses strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Possesses excellent people skills, including ability to communicate (both verbal and written) with markets and clients effectively
- Is able to effectively interpret a variety of technical instructions dealing with abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to recognize problems, establish facts and develop valid recommendations
- Possesses experience or education in Risk Management/Insurance.
- Maintains Power of Attorney appointments with major surety markets.
- Possesses working knowledge of insurance coverages and policy construction and application.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
- Maintains Notary Public designation.
- Maintains appropriate Producer license.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.