Aon is looking for a Surety Specialist II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk in Los Angeles, CA
Your Impact as a Sr. Surety Specialist II
- Performs at an advanced level.
- May take primary accountability for handling selected accounts.
- Possesses strong knowledge of insurance coverages and policy construction and application.
- Is proficient on all required computer technology, including AonBondLink, Bridge, and Outlook.
- Possesses strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Is able to effectively interpret a variety of technical instructions dealing with abstract and concrete variables.
- Possesses experience or education in Risk Management/Insurance.
- Maintains Power of Attorney appointments with major surety markets.
- Services existing/assigned clients based on Company standards, including, but not limited to, preparing various types of bonds and bond docs, maintaining Renewals lists, Process billings new, renewal adjust. Maintain accurate ABL files up to the BPG standards. Maintain license and notary. Proficiency on all technology ABL, Bridge, Outlook; perform work duties as requested
- At least 5 years of Surety experience is required
- Ability to recognize problems, establish facts and develop valid recommendations.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions dealing with abstract and concrete variables.
- Possession of excellent “people” skills, including ability to communicate (both verbal and written) with markets and clients effectively
- Proficient in the following applications: Excel, Word and Internet Explorer - Intermediate-advanced skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Maintains Notary Public designation
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.