Aon is looking for a Client Services Associate
Aon’s Professional Services practice in Montreal provides risk advisory and insurance services to some of Aon’s largest and most prestigious professional service firm clients.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, conscientious and career-minded individual to join our client service team in Montreal. We offer challenging and rewarding work along with career progression opportunities – all in a supportive and team environment.
Your impact as a Client Services Associate
Assist in providing insurance broking and related advisory services in relation to the professional indemnity insurance of large, international professional service firm clients. Among other, this includes the following services:
- Actively participate in, and assist team with, the delivery of services and advice to clients’ captive insurance companies.
- Prepare underwriting submissions and claims exhibits for presentation to commercial insurers.
- Draft and prepare policy documentation and endorsements.
- Prepare premium invoices and track the receipt and flow of funds received.
- Monitor the ratings and financial strength of commercial insurers.
- Assist in the organization and administration of clients’ claims data including oversight on how the data is accurately stored in Aon’s claims system and the extraction of the data for various claims exhibits and listings for reporting purposes.
- Prepare and analyze statistical exhibits and presentations in relation to historical claims experience.
- Collaborate with team members and Aon’s actuaries to analyze the cost of risk for the setting of insurance premiums, and for the analysis of commercial reinsurance premiums.
- Prepare reports, summaries, and meeting materials for delivery directly to clients.
- Prepare, manage, and track the issuance of verifications of insurance.
- Respond to queries from clients and commercial insurers.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other Aon offices (New York, London, and elsewhere) in the coordinated delivery of service to international clients.
- Attend team meetings, maintain team/personal outstanding lists, and maintain files that clearly and accurately record the activities and communications of the team.
- Attend training sessions, presentations and meetings that will assist with present and anticipated future responsibilities.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 2-5 years of previous insurance experience.
- AMF damage insurance brokers license. Achievement of, or study towards, other insurance designations (e.g. CRM, CIP) would be an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Experience as an effective team player.
- Must clearly demonstrate competency for attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and monitor workflow deadlines.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word and Excel in particular).
Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, communications or similar relevant discipline or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.