Aon is looking for a Senior Broker
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Environmental Practice business group within Commercial Risk Solutions. You will report to the Managing Director. This position is located in New York, NY.
Your impact as a Broker
- Provide outstanding and timely service and support to clients, relationship manage and originators
- Identify new environmental opportunities in order to facilitate growth
- Identify and analyze client environmental liability exposures
- Facilitate the compilation of submission information in conjunction with client, relationship managers, originators and service center support
- Finalize market submission and product design options clients, relationship managers, and originators
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of environmental liability insurance marketplace, products and services, developing productive business relationships with key insurance underwriters
- Provide continuous support and service to clients during entire marketing process and entire period of engagement by client (this is a continuous process)
- Drive utilization of all available technology throughout marketing process and service process
- Understand the causes of E&O and avoid and adopt practices to reduce exposure
- Adhere to all best practices
- Replicate effective products/solutions across syndication
- Retain and grow assigned clients/prospects
- Adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and ethical behavior in all activities
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in environmental insurance / risk management
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.