Aon is looking for a Retirement Associate
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Retirement business group within Aon in Toronto, Ontario.
Your impact as a Retirement Associate
- Preparation of all aspects of pension plan funding actuarial valuations which include data reconciliation, pension benefit calculations, asset summaries and contribution requirements;
- Preparation of all aspects of pension plan accounting valuations;
- Preparation of cost estimates for plan changes
- Preparation of valuation projections;
- Communicating to clients and pension plan members;
- Assisting clients with day-to-day pension issues and questions;
- Participating in internal seminars regarding current industry issues and technical training;
- Developing, maintaining and working with a variety of Excel-based actuarial tools.
- Looking for student graduating in 2020
- Co-op experience and up to 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or related discipline
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.