Aon is looking for Claims Examiners
Wish you were part of an industry-leading team? Hungry to deliver innovative solutions? Eager to expand your skills and grow your career in Claims? Open opportunities in our Fort Washington, PA office.
We may just be the next stop on your career path, so gather your bags and great ready for an adventure!
Aon Affinity’s Travel Practice is ready to welcome a new group of Claims Specialist and one of them maybe you. As you continue to grow your knowledge of the industry, you will analyze and settle insurance claims in accordance with plan provisions.
This industry has a lot of nooks and crannies in which you can specialize. The good news? Training and costs associated with the coursework, will be paid by Aon.
What do you get to do in your role?
- Responsible for servicing claims status calls
- Entering information into Aon’s claims system to validate coverage
- Ensure the completeness of claims submissions
- Processing benefits in accordance with the schedule of coverage.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise: Required Experience:
- 1 – 3 years of CLAIMS ADJUDICATION experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to draft correspondence that is clear, concise and effective. Solid verbal communication skills.
- Sound computer skills, including knowledge of (MS Office, Internet searches, Email correspondence programs)
- Ability to manage time effectively and focus on multiple projects concurrently.
- Work without significant guidance
- Production environment experience a plus
- College preferred, or equivalent work experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.