Aon Is Looking for A Personal Lines Insurance Account Executive
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Huntington T. Block Insurance Agency business group within Aon Affinity, in Washington, DC.
Your Impact as a Personal Lines Insurance Account Executive
Responsible for retaining and growing Huntington T. Block’s (HTB’s) business, maintaining effective and productive relationships with clients and insurers. The Personal Lines Account Executive acts in a client-facing capacity as the placing broker on routine placement or renewals.
- Builds and maintains effective and productive relationships with insurers, clients and colleagues.
- Achieves annual New Business Sales Goal by actively participating in new business and account rounding efforts.
- May be asked to attend museum, gallery openings, network at conventions, luncheons and similar events if and as assigned.
- Attains planned for Renewal Account Policy Retention Goal by understanding the coverage provided, the client’s needs and complying with HTB’s service delivery standards.
- Manages accounts receivables and responds to client requests.
- Liaises with HTB’s Claims Department or insurers as required.
- Remarkets existing policies per client requests or as warranted by market conditions.
- Actively supports and monitors the renewal process drafting quote comparisons, coverage inquiry and analysis responses.
- Carefully produces and delivers the following to the client in a timely fashion: renewal solicitations, quotes, certificates of insurance, binders, policies, schedules, invoices and endorsements.
- Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements (e.g., Transparency & Disclosure, Aon Compliance requirements, Client Promise Methodology).
- Uses Aon tools and implements processes including, but not limited to AuMine, and Knowledge Exchange, etc.
- Understands and works in alignment with the Aon Leadership Model and its pillars of Client Value, Unmatched Teams, Innovation, Results and Values.
- Addresses and resolves client service problems.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Some travel may be required.
- 5 + years Personal Lines Insurance experience, preferably related with High Net Worth Clients, is required. Commercial Lines Insurance in addition to Personal Insurance is a plus.
- Proven strong insurance industry specific account management abilities and negotiations skills is required.
- Extensive existing knowledge of property and casualty insurance lines is required.
- Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is required.
- Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools including AuMine.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Risk and Insurance Management/Business related curriculum preferred
- P&C broker’s license. CIC, CPCU or ARM, etc. are a plus
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.