- Full training provided for someone looking to build an insurance career
- Chance to join a global company with ongoing learning and development
- Working in collaborative, friendly and sociable team environment
Are you looking to grow within a large organisation that can provide clear career paths, ongoing training, regular self-development opportunities, and many other benefits?
This is a unique administration and customer service role in our Perth Service Specialist team, supporting commercial clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day administration support to a team of client relationship managers
- Being part of servicing clients, and eventually speaking with, and meeting face to face, clients to support them with general queries
- Preparing insurance policy documentations and taking ownership of certain client database tasks
- Your other main daily tasks will include; invoicing, calculating rates we provide, drafting emails etc.
This role will suit someone who enjoys working in busy environment and is highly client service focused. Suitable people will have:
- Positive, friendly and genuine nature – enjoys working with many people
- Great attention to detail with ability to prioritise whilst managing multiple tasks
- Ability to meet client deadlines within a supportive and team focussed environment
- It would be advantageous if someone has some Insurance experience however, with the right attitude we are able to train people with some comparable service / administration experiences
With close to 1800 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
How to apply:
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.