The EMEA Business Consultant role is an important role that drives strategic execution and maximisers business value through the delivery of projects which align to Aon’s business goals and strategies.
Product and Propositio
- The EMEA Business Consultant will support delivery of the project and programs that sit within the portfolio such as growth projects or product development,
- Through analysis work at any level, whether inside a project or outside of a project, the Business Analyst will make information consumable and help Aon make the right decisions by presenting information and options, and advise decision makers on making the right choices.
- That can include decision option identification, examination of alternatives, facilitating the decision-making process, and facilitating the implementation on those decisions.
- The Business Analyst will need to be proactive in identifying solutions and recommending options and alternatives.
Target Operating Model Program and Robotics
- support the implementation of the Target Operating Model across the EMEA region.
- Act as a Consultant working with EMEA counties to review areas for improvement and make appropriate recommendations including transition to the COE, business process change, system change, introduction of robotics and automation and then support the implementation of these changes
Delivery and Governance
- Works with the Program Manager and EMEA Head of Change to develop and deploy a regional delivery model to support the Target Operating Model deployment and core benefits solution platform, integrated with our benefits advice and brokerage solutions.
- Working within projects to manage the end-to-end requirements process from definition, traceability and change control ensuring full range of business need is captured.
- Target operating model design, changes and implementations.
- Process management, including identification of improvements and modelling future state processes.
- Consults with local teams as needed to improve quality of processes and receive feedback on what could be better.
- Develops and delivers required training to support the deployment of approved processes and operational best practices.
- Conduct feasibility studies to determine project success criteria and appropriate solution to problem.
- Complete data analysis as required looking for strategic insights and opportunities in addition to governance of data quality.
- Carry out gap analysis identifying full changes required to reach target state.
- Ensure high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all project artifacts.
- Co-ordination of test activities, across EMEA including translation to business terms.
- Business Case creation and support
- Application of consistent quality standards in own work and monitoring and oversight of country activities.
- Representation of EMEA requirements and priorities at a global change management level.
- Comfortable working in both agile and waterfall projects.
- Responsible for working with country project teams as well as EMEA Steering Committees to ensure priorities are consistently deployed and measured within country.
- Accountable for leveraging program framework, resource management tools and processes, and supporting local teams in using them.
- Accountable for working with local teams to deliver regional / global project(s).
- Ensures milestones are delivered on-time, within budget, and at expected quality levels.
- Project delivery (own and deliver some project management tasks, planning, risk and issue management, tracking and reporting).
- Dependency management within projects and benefits.
- Stakeholder Management - identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders and sponsors. Ability to tailor communication approach and deal with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation.
- Timely and accurate portfolio and project reporting coordinating multiple stakeholders as required.
- Co-ordination of monthly or ad-hoc reporting requests to the countries within EMEA.
- Transition of projects to BAU with suitable training support, procedure documentation etc.
- Take a strategic approach to the delivery of assigned projects
- Responsible for developing knowledge of Benefits Administration processes and sharing strategic and operational vision with EMEA teams.
- + 5 years previous experience within a similar role with evidence of successful delivery of IT and business change outcomes
- English – C1 level or higher
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis (or similar)
- Qualifications or experience in project management and/or Six Sigma desirable
- Prior experience working in IT or within Health and Benefits sector
- Prior experience working in the Flexible Benefits, Online Benefits, or Benefits Administration desirable
- Six Sigma Lean
- Automation Anywhere or Workfusion
- Smart Automation and Robotics experience
- Agile and JIRA (or equivalent) tool expertise
- Must have experience of working on and delivering Product and Proposition development project and programs
- Third Party Supplier relationship management
- Previous experience of Target Operating Model and Business Transition projects or programs is a plus
- Previous experience with Robotics Process Automation or RPA software a plus
- Demonstrable experience of working and delivering large business projects and programmes across major organisations delivering organisation wide change
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from Executive sponsors, third parties, team members, stakeholders and peers
- Experience of delivering demonstrable continual improvement
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new environments and lead and drive change.
- Proven experience in working as a liaison between technical and business areas.
- Sound business judgment.
- Ability to travel 20% working time
- Strong work ethic, tenacity and resilience
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills; articulate and persuasive
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.