Target Operating Model Program and Robotics
- The Program Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering the EMEA Target Operating Model program that supports the delivery of Aon’s strategic plans as well as operational efficiency and enables reliable growth in countries whilst delivering top quality service to clients in an efficient and effective way
- The goal of the Target Operating Model is to design standards and processes that make optimal use of the Health Centers of Excellence
- Identify candidate countries to implement the common processes leveraging the COE
- Look for opportunities for robotics and automation and develop, lead and deliver those
- Act as a Consultant working with Regional and Country leads to review areas for improvement and make appropriate recommendations as per the above; transition to the COE, business process change, system change, introduction of robotics and automation and then lead the implementation of these changes
- Manage all projects from business case / inception, delivery (implementation and deployment) to closure. Supporting across the lifecycle of project delivery and benefits realisation.
- Definition – clearly define project scope and deliverables which achieve the strategic outcomes.
- Planning – develop and manage clear program or project plans which enable the successful delivery of projects.
- Stakeholder Management - identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders and sponsors
- Take a strategic approach to the delivery of assigned projects
- Reporting: ensuring timely and consistent communication to stakeholders on progress, impacts, and changes associated with management of the portfolio
- Participating in program and project reviews / effective running of steering groups
- + 8 years previous experience within a similar role with evidence of successful delivery of business change outcomes and with a focus on process reengineering
- English – C1 level or higher
- Provide evidence of PRINCE2 and Managing Successful Programmes Qualification and/or working within a recognised structured project methodology that has delivered clear evidence-based business outcomes
- Six Sigma Lean – Black Belt
- PMP Certification
- Automation Anywhere or Workfusion
- Smart Automation and Robotics experience
- Agile and JIRA (or equivalent) tool expertise
- Must have experience of Target Operating Model and Business Transition projects or programs
- Previous experience with Robotics Process Automation or RPA software is essential
- Team player with a sound background in process management
- Demonstrable experience of leading and delivering large business projects and programmes across major organisations delivering organisation wide change
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from Executive sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers
- Ability to deliver all project deliverables, documentation to a high standard and quality
- Design and management and delivery of project methodology, framework and advice.
- Experience of delivering demonstrable continual improvement
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new environments and lead and drive change.
- Proven experience in working as a liaison between technical and business areas.
- Sound business judgment.
- Ability to travel 20% working time
- Strong work ethic and tenacity
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills; articulate and persuasive
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.