Aon is looking for a Broker
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Financial Services business group within Commercial Risk Solutions. This position is located in Atlanta, GA.
Your impact as a Broker
- The Insurance Broker will work with complex accounts in a secondary broking role.
- Will gain/utilize in depth knowledge of assigned coverage: Directors and Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Commercial Crime, Fiduciary Liability, Professional Liability, and Cyber (common forms, exclusions, endorsed enhancements).
- Will consistently utilize client facing skills, including effective presentations, verbal and written communications.
- The Insurance Broker will gain/significantly increase general business knowledge. Must have strong interest in and self-motivation to expand business acumen.
- Will gain/use an effective working knowledge of carrier underwriting practices & processes.
- Will form valuable personal working relationships with insurance carrier partners.
- Will gain/utilize negotiation skills in order to obtain optimal results on behalf of clients
- Will participate and promote pre and post placement servicing (claims, etc.)
- The Insurance Broker will be encouraged to actively seek out new and challenging projects.
- Will use Microsoft Office extensively including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Have 1 to 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Bachelor Degree - preferably in Business. Finance, Risk Management
MBA or JD an asset
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.