Aon is looking for an Benefits Specialist
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Benefits Specialist in our Atlanta, GA office. This position will support Aon's Executive Benefits practice. The Executive Benefits practice has been designing Executive Deferred Compensation and Supplemental Benefit plans since 1973. We continue our long tradition of providing creative plan designs, cutting-edge products and funding vehicles, and comprehensive administrative support as we have for more than 40 years.
Your impact as an Benefits Specialist
Aon’s Executive Benefits practice is the source for executive and physician benefit programs created for healthcare industry professionals. Our Benefits Specialists provide plan administrative services for multi-life executive life benefit plans and corporate owned life insurance (“COLI”). Interface with plan participants to communicate benefits and process plan and status changes. Compile data from various sources and provide reports to clients utilizing a client database and spreadsheets. Maintain plan documentation. Develop relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Day-to-day administration of executive benefit plans. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing exemplary service to Aon clients and their employees
- Enrolling new participants and issuing new policies
- Maintaining plan documentation
- Using software to audit data and calculate coverage amounts
- Using databases and spreadsheets for plan reporting
- Providing accurate deliverables in a timely manner
- Communicating benefits to plan participants and providing participant level services.
- Forecasting and reconciling revenue
- Building trusted relationships with clients and colleagues
- Identifying and implementing ideas for improvement on assigned cases
- Adhering to standard procedures to ensure accuracy and to control expenses
- Seeking training and self-development to exhibit an increasing knowledge of the industry
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Ability to use business and/or client standard technology
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to organize tasks and data
- Ability to handle a variety of concurrent projects, servicing clients proactively, as well as reacting appropriately to changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.