Aon is looking for a Compliance Consultant or Compliance Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our National Pharmacy Practice within Aon’s Health & Benefits Consulting practice.
This role can be a virtual position, however there is a preference to have the person based out of our Bloomington, MN office.
For non-local candidate, we may consider having candidates work out of any of our Aon offices—as long as they are close to an airport. These exceptions will be determined case by case.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for an Analyst level role.
Your impact as a Compliance Consultant or Compliance Analyst
The Compliance Consultant will:
- Perform reviews of our client’s processes and systems to assess compliance with CMS’ business requirements
- Review client data universes and claims populations
- Conduct and lead webinars or onsite visits with clients as part of the review process
- Ability to understand client work processes to contribute to data requests/review incoming source documentation from clients
- Provide appropriate technical, audit, compliance and operational advice for each client engagement; interacting extensively with external clients, and providing guidance and work direction for analysts
- Confer with clients regarding findings; determine the potential solutions and testing for both technical and business compatibility.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (PivotTables, VLOOKUPS, etc.) or knowledge of CMS’ audit focus areas (having either skill is valuable, but candidates with both skills are preferred)
- Ability to reliably meet deadlines and exceed client expectations
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey complex and technical information
- This is a customer-facing role, thus, demonstrated customer focus is needed
- Strong inter-personal and team-working skills
- Process improvement orientation
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Personal commitment to excellence
- Proven ability to work in a progressive, fast-paced environment meeting deadlines with a positive attitude
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.