Aon Is Looking For A Surety Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction Services business group within Aon Risk Solutions in Dallas.
Your Impact As A Surety Specialist
Services existing/assigned clients based on Company standards, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Prepares various types of bonds, Consent of Surety, Prequalification Letters, Riders, and other documents required by clients.
- Update/maintain accurate AonBondLink records
- Invoice and maintain account receivables/payables.
- Provides surety technical advice/support to non-surety personnel.
- Coordinates receipt of pertinent underwriting information.
- Confirms that bonds are issued in compliance with surety lines of credit. Assists in negotiating approvals for execution of bonds that are outside of / in excess of surety line of credit or broker authority.
- Perform work/duties as requested
- Ability to recognize problems, establish facts and develop valid recommendations.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions dealing with abstract and concrete variables.
- Possession of excellent “people” skills, including ability to communicate (both verbal and written) with markets and clients effectively
- Surety experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in the following applications: Excel, Word and Internet Explorer - Intermediate-advanced skills required.
- Maintain appropriate Producer License.
- Maintain Notary Public designation
High School Diploma required. College degree preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.