Aon is looking for an Associate Account Executive
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Commercial Risk team, in Montreal, QC.
Your impact as an Associate Account Executive
- Business development support;
- Develop and maintain business contacts with prospects and customers;
- Collaborate with other team members to meet client needs for insurance and risk management;
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with colleagues in Aon's international network;
- Collaborate with and maintain good relationships with insurers;
- Support the management of a global insurance portfolio;
- Support the timely renewal process of guarantees;
- Ensure the accuracy of insurance contracts;
- Supporting the Account Executive by informing customers of new products, new warranties and market trends;
- Coordinate the efforts of Technical and Administrative Assistants for effective customer service;
- Respond to customer needs and develop a relationship with them in order to solidify the link with Aon.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in commercial insurance;
- AMF Commercial insurance license or desire to obtain it;
- Bilingualism (English and French), both oral and written;
- Developed interpersonal skills and teamwork ability;
- Outstanding customer service;
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite.
- Cegep degree in a relevant field or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.