Aon Is Looking for A Retirement Actuarial Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Retirement and Investment business group in Dallas, TX. As a Retirement Actuarial Consultant, you will report directly to the Dallas Retirement Local Practice Leader.
Your Impact as A Retirement Actuarial Consultant
- Manage projects
- Delegate and coach more junior colleagues
- Review work for both accuracy and reasonability
- Provide technical leadership to clients and plays a significant role in client meetings
- Communicate on technical topics with clients
- Take ownership of issues
- Be proactive in initiating and leading discussions
- Ensure team follows through
- Master basic technical concepts and apply to broader assignments
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years of Defined Benefit experience
- Minimum Pre-ASA candidate with 4-5 exams
- Have outstanding quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure of fixed deadline
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment or independently as the work product demands
- Fully qualified Actuary (FSA and EA)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
United States: Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Canada: Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.