Aon is looking for a Senior Vice President, Retirement Local Practice Leader- Philadelphia Market
The Senior Vice President, Retirement Consulting Local Practice Leader (LPL) is the leader of the retirement consulting office for the local Philadelphia market. The LPL oversees the actuarial and retirement consulting team of Aon colleagues located in Radnor, PA. The LPL helps empower results in the local market by displaying leadership and strong business judgement with our colleagues and clients to deliver innovative and industry-leading solutions supporting the Local Retirement Solutions business. The LPL will be responsible for working alongside existing team members to expand Aon capabilities and impact in the Philadelphia Market. The LPL will report to the Regional Practice Leader for Retirement in the Northeast. The successful candidate will be a trusted advisor to Fortune 500 clients on all aspects of managing retirement plans.
Business management and talent responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the “running of the business” for the Philadelphia market, including general operation, financial management, and delivering quality service and professional excellence
- Serve as the Executive Sponsor and/or strategic lead for several clients and/or prospects
- Overseeing management of people, including staffing clients and prospects aligned to their market, talent acquisition, and career development
- Communicating the firm’s direction, vision, and values to their team
- Increase Aon and Retirement practice visibility and raising our profile in the local market
- Ensuring compliance with Aon policies and approaches, as well as specific retirement practice initiatives
Market and revenue growth responsibilities include:
- Profitably growing the Retirement business in the Philadelphia market, including overseeing current client retention and growth
- Responsible for attaining specific target revenue growth, sales, profitability, and productivity measures in the local market
- Overseeing acquisition of new clients and go-to-market activities in their market, including deploying a broader retirement market plan (e.g., solutions, initiatives, targeting)
- Increasing Aon and retirement practice visibility and raising our profile in their market
- Connecting to other practices in their market, ensuring we present ourselves as Aon United where appropriate
Ideal Knowledge, Experience, and Expertise:
- Prior experience in leadership roles overseeing and participating in the selling of pension services to large employers
- 10+ years of retirement or actuarial consulting with a large firm and leadership experience managing a large team
- Ensures delivery of quality service to clients
- Strong leadership capability to coach and develop a team or office for performance
- Knowledge of the Philadelphia market
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. We make a difference, work with the best, own our potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance. Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.