Aon Is Looking For A Business Development Professional to join the AICPA sales team. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help accelerate new business growth and empower CPAs in their practice and their life by delivering innovative and effective solutions.
- Develop and nurture leads in partnership with Marketing. Leverage Client Profile data to identify and target best prospects
- Educate and sell value of AICPA Member insurance program to untapped Prospect Segments. Build interest in the program to grow sales pipeline.
- Secure and field underwrite applications. Work with Underwriters to develop best terms.
- Leverage industry-leading content as part of proposal delivery to sell the value of the program and close business
- On-board new Clients post-sale. Uncover and close cross-sale opportunities
- Focus on personal sales targets and new business development
- Track and communicate competitive environment to assist with benchmarking
- Participate in special projects such as new product launches, business development Segment strategies and marketing initiatives
• Minimum 5 years sales experience
• Current P&C license
• Experience working in a highly regulated industry
- Proven success in building books of business from scratch
- Prior sales, prospecting and business development experience required
- Understanding of risk control and knowledge of P&C insurance products
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM platform
- Experience with Microsoft office suite products (Work, Excel)
- Strong presentation & selling skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Risk Management, Sales or Marketing preferred. Equivalent years of industry experience will be considered.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.