Senior Process Automation Specialist (RPA)
- Develop the code of high-priority and medium to high complexity RPA solutions according to the functional specifications, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards under minimal guidance.
- Design RPA solutions for low and medium complexity requirements under limited guidance, leveraging existing standards
- Create documentation for solution and code as per defined standards and processes under minimal guidance.
- Execute the assessment, analysis and technical specifications for low and medium complexity requirements under minimal guidance.
- Support the team in project planning activities, estimating, in evaluating risks, and prioritizing based on requirements.
- Assist in assessing, defining, and enforcing automation technology and architecture standards
- Assist in researching potential automation technology solutions and best practices to help guide automation strategy
- Actively take part in global automation and process excellence projects
- Deliver clear and comprehensive technical training
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and IT infrastructure teams, as well as external vendors
- Act as an SME in Process Automation
- Act as the primary reviewer of RPA code to ensure compliance to defined standards. Recommends changes to the code as required.
- Advanced knowledge of process automation software (UiPath Advanced Certification required)
- Experience as RPA Developer in UiPath – 2 years minimum
- Knowledge of UiPath Platform and Infrastructure setup
- Continuous improvement methodology knowledge: Six Sigma or Lean management knowledge
- Ability to communicate complex processes and technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
- Excellent knowledge of VBA
- Proven track record of delivered process automation projects
- Highly motivated and proactive, with good verbal/written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- English level: C1 or higher
Nice to Have:
- Experience in programming (Preferable: C#, Python, VB, PowerShell)
- Experience with process digitization solutions (workflow, voice automation, process orchestration)
- Understanding of intelligent automation technologies: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Experience in financial sector (banks, insurance companies)
- Experience in agile project management
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.