- Responsible for developing high/low level designs and implementing Data Center and LAN/WAN for large corporate environment, based on Aon architectural standards.
- Global Technical SME for identified/assigned Network Service such as WAN, LAN, DC, DNS/DHCP among others.
- Training and Mentoring Regional and Global team members.
- Reporting in to the Director of Network Engineering, responsible for evaluating new technology initiatives, Proof-of-Concepts and service development.
- Responsible for enabling newly deployed services to be ready for the Service Operations team (TRACC)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Minimum 12 years supporting networking services to include production and technical support.
- Experience supporting Large Corporate Network Infrastructure 10,000+ employees.
- Experience designing, implementing and managing Enterprise Class Data Centers.
- Experience supporting 100+ site Global WAN Infrastructure using multiple connectivity technologies such as MPLS, VPLS, EVPL,IP-Sec VPN, DMVPN.
- Experience leading large technical teams as a technical hands-on manager.
- CCIE Certification or JNCIE Certification in one or more domains
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary.
- Highly organized, structured, and process oriented; team building skills a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to collaborate with internal and external business/technical teams.
- Experience troubleshooting complex LAN/WAN & application performance problems to resolution in multitasking environment. Layer 1 through Layer 7
- Security policies and technologies knowledge
- Hands on 10+ yrs. of experience in one or all of the following:
- Cisco Nexus 7k, 9k, Cisco 6500’s, Cisco ASR/ISR routers, Cisco WAAS and Cisco ACS
- Aruba Wireless Infrastructure.
- Juniper SSL VPN, Juniper QFX, Juniper EX , Juniper MX platforms and JUNOS Space and Network Director platforms.
- Riverbed, Infoblox, Packetshapers, F5 LTM/GTM
- Network monitoring/diagnostic equipment, interpretation of packet captures.
- Expert with network documentation tools such as Visio..
- Strong knowledge of VOIP, and Convergence Technologies including QOS on LAN and WAN
- Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EGIRP, HSRP, and VRRP protocols
- Experience in programming and scripting tools/languages such as python for automation a big plus.a
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.