Aon Is Looking For A Health and Benefits Producer
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Local Advantage team in city, state. As a Health and Benefits Producer, you will report directly to the Resident Sales Director.
Your Impact As A Health and Benefits Producer
- Identifies, develops and cultivates external demand for Aon offerings and positions Aon to win the work.
- Coordinates selling efforts with the prospects team.
- Sells complex services/solutions and may be selling to a C-Suite level at the prospects.
- Emphasis on cross-selling all Aon solutions for those in broad sales roles.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current trends.
- Maintains standards and develops and implements new systems/ procedures which have impact on functional area as well as on operations of internal and external prospects.
- May be responsible for planning, scheduling, resourcing and executing large projects/ programs.
- Frequently interacts with senior level colleagues and prospects, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or prospects and the company.
- Often leads cooperative effort among members of a project team to deliver results.
- Able to influence outcomes within broad policies and beyond the scope of their individual function.
- May manage a team or may play the lead role in the management of a portfolio of prospects business.
- Delegates responsibility and provides guidance to team members.
- Ability to use expertise to develop strategic policies and products.
- Typically possess extensive knowledge and experience. Requires in-depth knowledge of the industry and functional area.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in selling Health and Benefits
- In the absence of insurance sales experience, experience selling to the C-suite will also be considered
- Bachelor’s degree