Aon Is Looking for an Account Executive / Broker in Personal Lines – High Net Worth in New York, NY.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Private Risk Management team within Aon Risk Solutions. As an Account Executive, you will report directly to the Associate Regional Director.
Aon Private Risk Management (APRM), designs, implements, and manages customized personal risk management strategies for High Net Worth individuals and families.
Your Impact as An Account Executive Broker
- Emerging leader with proven peer market relationships and emerging senior client relationships
- Provides expertise in servicing the needs of high net worth individuals.
- Identifies client needs and develops custom solutions
- Client facing with track record of working effectively with key decision makers
- Establishes and develops relationships with family offices
- Proven technical competency demonstrating knowledge of High Net Worth insurance markets
- Establishes credibility (knowledge/trust) both externally as well as internally
- Possesses senior executive level client communication and negotiation skills (oral and written)
- Effectively communicates market/industry perspectives
- Manages medium to large book of business
- Communicates and captures the value that Aon brings to our clients
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the personal lines insurance and risk management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Active Property & Casualty License
- Bachelor’s degree
- Supplemental insurance designations preferred (CAPI, CISR, CPCU, ARM, etc.)
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.