Aon is looking for an Affinity Broker:
Location: North York
- Provides insurance advice and guidance to Affinity Commercial Clients
- Identifies specific client risk exposure and develops and presents innovative coverage solutions in support of existing/new business growth targets
- Established account specific service plans and delivery approaches which support coverage solutions and provide continued opportunity for Aon product/service exposure
- Service clients by developing and managing client relationships/expectations in order to increase penetration sales and cultivate new business opportunities
- Answers the phone queue coverage 100% of the time
- Analyzes client specific risk exposure and details coverage requirements. Prepares and presents marketing proposals for renewals and new business
- Negotiates with underwriters to establish best terms and conditions with respect to premiums and coverage
- Follows up with insurer(s) to confirm terms of negotiated contract are met
- Approves documentation for new contracts, policy changes, additions, deletions and renewals
- Establishes contacts and cultivates relationships within the underwriting community in an effort to achieve the best rates and coverage for Aon Clients
- Develops coverage strategy and marketing initiatives for renewal and prospective business
- Reviews and approves applicable insurance documentation
- Obtaining new business through existing clients, client referrals, targeted campaign and Aon client network and placement with appropriate insurance market
- Responds to client inquiries either by telephone or by email
- provides direction when a claim is reported or inquired upon
- Reviews application information and referring to Insurers where appropriate
- Performing other related duties as required
- RIBO License is a must
- Experience in commercial lines or professional liability is good to have
- Should be comfortable with taking phone calls
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.